Get Driving Directions
When you are skiing or riding at Stowe Mountain Resort you have to drive right by our door. It is really easy. We are centrally located between Stowe Village and the Ski Area at 3391 Mountain Road on the left as you are heading north. We have a large parking lot with parking in both the front and rear of the building.
Take the FREE Mountain Road Shuttle Right to Our Door!
Easier than ever! With the new expanded service riding the shuttle is very convenient. During peak hours the shuttle will be running every 15 minutes. It stops right at our location. We will be running the shuttle location app on our shop computer so we will be able to inform you when the next bus is coming. So leave your car at your lodge and ride the bus. Our staff will provide you with the service you expect and you won't even have to drive.
Mountain Road Shuttle FAQ
What are peak vs. non-peak times and the frequency of the shuttle during those periods?
- Peak service times refer to increased trips during busy commuting times.
- These increased bus trips are shown on the Mountain Road Shuttle bus schedule as highlighted trips.
- The bus operates every 15 minutes during peak service.
Time shuttle starts running and stops running during peak and off-peak times?
- The Mountain Road Shuttle schedule operates November 24, 2017 - April 1, 2018
- Peak service: Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday (starting December 8, 2017) and the following special holiday dates: December 22, 2017 -January 7, 2018; January 15, 2018; February 19 - 25, 2018.
How to look up RouteShout information from your phone and from the URL?
- RouteShout 2.0 can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- To view from your computer: https://ridegmt.routematch.com/routeshout/
List of where the uphill and downhill stops are located?
- All bus stop locations are listed on the Mountain Road Shuttle map in the Bus Map and Guide.